Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary 2011[14/3/2011]

Finally im updated my blog...oops..the last post was post by November 2010==

Since im nthg to do..its time let me update my blog laa....


9/4/2011
This day is a another special day,because we going celebrate our belated anniversary..
em..
Why we will celebrate on april but not march?!
because 14/3/2011 is the date my daughter bibi's prince&princess get birth^^


***14/3/2011***



**11/4/2011**
They bigger and active d...so cute...

 So we need to postpone our celebration because of take care babies...
Finally my man plan celebrate v me on this day..its was surprise me..
Simply dress up coz i dunno where he wan bring me go...he keep for secret

Finally reach...its was taipan victoria station^^

And what the special of Victoria Station?
its lobster...!!!
So he decide take lobster meal for our dinner..
here its 860gm lobster...

Our lobster dinner meal v chicken..

..BigBig one..

em...
Its so sorry i didnt prepare anniversary gift for him
but he did...

Earlier gift i received is hello kitty iphone case
Super nice1!!!

So i tot he wont send me any gift more...
but he got prepare as well...

That is
A funny kungfu cover booklet...
write about 缘定今生~
its seen like simple but i like it..what he write inside^^

And also a watch...
i jz simply like it because its match v my ring^^


The last we take a photo together...^^


He look so cute in this photo...haha
love it much....

Anyways...i really appreciate what he do for me and feel im lucky to be his gf...

No comments: