Sunday, July 26, 2009

GoodBye My SE-K800i

(22/7/2009)Wednesday

Today got Company Law Class at 1pm....
But im not feeling well, so didnt went class...
Afterward i feel better and hang out v dear go Sunway Pyramid take dinner and watch a movie~
We go our favourite sushi- SenjyuSushi
This time we order much special sushi tat before we didnt eat~
I was excited to snap photo for all the sushi...
plan post at my blog share v my fren....
But.......
What happen on the next???????
Im went to toilet....
My hp put at my clothes pocket....
It was drop out...and drop into the toilet hole~
damn it....so how?????
My K800 jz gone like tis....
then jz now my sushi photo?
my memory card all jz gone like tis...damn sad!!!
Luckily im still got other hp W550(coz im using two sim card)
Then i went to Sunway Pyramid Maxis Centre,
I was re-apply my sim card,and take the card in few minutes only
Bcoz i got on Maxis Phonebook,
many contact number can recover back~
Now im started survey what handphone should buy for the next...
Also waiting dear and dad de angpau for
My Birthday at 19August...haha~
Hence,i think im only will purchase a new hp after my birthday.
And sadness to said Goodbye to my SE K800i~
"u" jz accompany me 1years in my life~
although a short period..
but 'u' bring many memories and happiness to me also~
Hope 'u' forgive me...
Bye....

No comments: